Subject: [blindLaw] Body worn camera footage
From: &quot;James Mooney via BlindLaw&quot; &lt;[email-masked]&gt;
To: &lt;[email-masked]&gt;
Cc: &quot;James Mooney&quot; &lt;[email-masked]&gt;
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2021 14:30:23 -0600

Hello,

I am currently working for the states attorneys office for Baltimore city
as a law clerk. They want to hire me as a assistant states attorney they
want to know how I can evaluate body worn camera footage. I was wondering
if anybody has best thoughts or practices on how they evaluate body worn
camera footage? I know there is an option of a reader but just wondering
how most attorneys handle body worn camera footage in a fast paced setting
like misdemeanor court. 
_______________________________________________
BlindLaw mailing list
[email-masked]
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/blindlaw_nfbnet.org
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for
BlindLaw:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blindlaw_nfbnet.org/joshl%40loevy.com