[Blindmath] List of Common Unit Circle Trig Values

Jared Wright wright.jaredm at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 06:56:20 UTC 2008

Nelson Blachman wrote:
" Better than such a table, in my opinion, would be to memorize the sine
of  0, pi/6,
pi/4, pi/3, & pi/2."

Most likely. Thanks for the tip. I am still at heart a pack rat when it
concerns reference material, but to eventually have them confidently
stored in one's won mind on a permanent basis is, of course, usually ideal.
" I've never used a table myself for such trigonometric functional
values--perhaps
because I've been making use of them in my work for the past  seventy
years."
That is a lot of practice and opportunity to memorize. I'll get through
Calc 2 and see where we are from there. *smile* Thanks again.

JW