[Blindmath] Jaws and Blackboard

Robin Williams robster3 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 19 22:19:03 UTC 2008

Not to say that nobody on this list will be able to help with this question
(although I can't), but you may be better off writing to one of the Jaws
user's lists or contacting Freedom Scientific directly. Also ensure that
your student is running the latest version of Jaws (V10).

Robin Williams.
Mobile:
07525 809495
(Note: I have been giving an incorrect mobile number for the last several
months, please update your contact details).
Personal email and MSN:
robster3 at hotmail.com
University email (please use this address):
rmw205 at exeter.ac.uk