[Blindmath] Can PDF math texts be accessed via screen reader?

Alastair Irving alastair.irving at sjc.ox.ac.uk
Fri Apr 10 14:59:37 UTC 2009

Hi

Its probably worth pointing out that when importing a pdf into the more
recent versions of inftyreader, it extracts any text storred in the file
and uses this to help with the OCR.  This is obviously a good idea and
means you get very good results on some files, but it also means that
using inftyreader on a pdf with storred text doesn't give an accurate
idea of the standard of the OCR process.

Alastair