[Blindmath] To John Garner

Jeff Gardner jeff.gardner at viewplus.com
Fri Apr 10 16:53:45 UTC 2009

Hi,

You'll find the email form for ViewPlus sales at
http://www.viewplus.com/company/contacts/sales/. They will be happy to
answer your questions.

Best,

Jeff

Jeff Gardner         	   |	 CEO	 |	  ViewPlus
541.754.4002 x 202	   |  	 www.viewplus.com

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: This message and any files transmitted with it
may be proprietary and are intended solely for the use of the individual to
whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any use,
copying, disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited;
please notify the sender and delete the message. ViewPlus Technologies, Inc.
accepts no liability for damage of any kind resulting from this email.