[Blindmath] MathDaisy 1.0 Released

Neil Soiffer Neils at dessci.com
Sat Apr 18 03:44:30 UTC 2009

Yes, MathDaisy will work with equations by any of the three equations
editors that are commonly used with Word:  the built-in free one that comes
with all versions of Word; MathType, the upgrade to that editor; and the new
free editor that only works in Word 2007.  You must have MathType 6.5 or
later on the computer that you are using Save as DAISY on.  For more
information, check out the FAQs at
http://dessci.com/en/products/mathdaisy/faqs.htm

Neil Soiffer
Senior Scientist
Design Science, Inc.
www.dessci.com
~ Makers of MathType, MathFlow, MathPlayer, MathDaisy, WebEQ, Equation
Editor ~