[Blindmath] AP Statistics

Roopakshi Pathania r_akshi_tgk at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 26 18:30:47 UTC 2009

Hi Maria,

Could you describe which kind of questions is she having problems with?
For example, I remember that doing calculations in questions based on standard deviation was a little difficult because a big table had to be created to show step by step calculation and this table had several columns, so I generally couldn't follow along.
But I came up with a rough solution.

Regards
Roopakshi from India

“The problem isn't that people don't understand how good things are. It's that they know, from personal experience, that things really aren't that good.”
~ Paul Krugman