[Blindmath] Wiki

Jared Wright wright.jaredm at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 20:11:49 UTC 2009

It's a great idea. My experience is that getting that core dedicated
group of users that make a wiki an attractive and worthwhile place for
people to go for answers and thus drive potential contributors to the
wiki is a deceptively tough stage, but it would be a useful resource.
Just gotta get those first hundred articles up to drive traffic to it...

Jared