[Blindmath] Math editing and conversion

P. R. Stanley prstanley at ntlworld.com
Thu Feb 5 03:24:29 UTC 2009

I would also add that LaTeX is free, that is, you won't need to spend
a  penny on any of the packages you need for creating professional
quality drawings. it's all thanks to a world wide community of
academics and hobbiests alike who give up their time to maintain
LaTeX as a high-quality typesetting tool.
Paul