[Blindmath] Tactile Displays?

Theodor Loots theo.loots at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 19:02:26 UTC 2009

Hi R!

The only similar commercially available tactile device I have found is the
GFW display developed by HandyTech, but costs far more than an arm and a
leg.  The "dots" on this device are spaced 3mm apart from one another.  It
also has a tool that connects with Maple so that you can view graphs and
diagrams, however, I doubt this would be useful when dealing with a lot of
detail.  In this case something like the TIGER is "cheaper" and much more
sufficient.  But, we're moving in the right direction I guess.

Kind regards,