[Blindmath] Tactile Displays?

tribble lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 15 20:57:49 UTC 2009

He/she probably referred to the optacon or optacon II -- neither of which is
still in production, although there are still places that repair the ones
still in use.
I tried using one on a trial basis back in college, but not being a
proficient braille reader, i found it hard to identify the patterns -- but
those who use the optacon heavily think they are fantastic.
HTH
--le