[Blindmath] Tactile Displays?

Lori twilight2 at kconline.com
Thu Jan 15 21:05:15 UTC 2009

Hi, I wonder if it is indeed the Optacon which BTW is still used widely by a
number of people. I'll try anpost some recent info about the Optacon. But
the article does say to review pictures not text, but I wonder if that is a
misunderstanding of the written article, or maybe it is another device.

Lori