[Blindmath] Recommendation: Laptop vs. Desktop

Jess jessica.trask.reagan at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 20:59:11 UTC 2009

Bill,
Unfortunately they don't sell computers with Windows XP on them any longer.
What you would need to do is buy the computer and then buy the Windows XP
operating system CDs. Then your going to have to have for instance the geek
squad for example at Best Buy downgrade your system to Windows XP. Windows
Vista really isn't that bad I've been almost a proud owner of a Windows
Vista machine for almost a year now.
Jessica