[Blindmath] Stats packages

Alastair Irving alastair.irving at sjc.ox.ac.uk
Sat Jul 18 22:47:11 UTC 2009

Hi

Firstly, I've never come across R basic, only R, which is at
www.r-project.org
Is this what you're refering to, (as R can in no way be described as
being basic).

By a terminal application I mean that it is basically a textbased
commandline application, into which you type commands and get text
no reall advantage of this for a blind user especially as it is possibly
less accessible.  For large-scale work in R the best solution is
possibly to write code in a text file and then load it into R.

HTH

Alastair