[Blindmath] Need help with Chatty Infty Demo

John Gardner john.gardner at orst.edu
Thu Jun 4 19:00:28 UTC 2009

Hello Bill.  If you go to
http://www.sciaccess.net/en/ChattyInfty/index.html
you will find a link to download the most recent release of ChattyInfty.
  This is the full version and permits you to use it free for 30 days if
I remember correctly.  I have some notes and what I consider to be an
improved reading file that i can send to anybody who wants it.

ChattyInfty is still a bit less user-friendly than it should be, but if
you are willing to spend a day or so learning it, it can work pretty
well.  I would recommend saving files in the internal IML format and
converting to XHTML for anybody who needs to read it on standard
software.  The XHTML version works fine on InternetExplorer having
MathPlayer installed.

John