[Blindmath] SAS, SPSS, Stata

Philip So pcs2001 at caa.columbia.edu
Mon Jun 8 09:40:56 UTC 2009

Hi Roopakshi and other fellow list members,
Thanks very much Roopakshi for your reply and very helpful advice.
Your point about the importance of statistical packages is well taken.
Could you and other fellow list members please elaborate on the
accessibility of SPSS, SAS vs. Stata with screen readers?  I have
experience using all of them when I was a Zoom-Text user, but have yet
to use them with JAWS or Window Eyes. I also plan to earn the SAS Base
Programming certificate - and possibly the Advanced certificate if I
am up to it.
Thanks, Roopakshi, also for your advice to learn LaTeX and the
information about macro and VBA. I appreciate it very much. And they
are both now on my to do list.
Thanks again for your kind help.
Best regards,
Philip