[Blindmath] Excel VBA and Macro (Thanks Richard)

Philip So pcs2001 at caa.columbia.edu
Mon Jun 8 10:01:41 UTC 2009

Hi Richard,
Thank you very much for your reply. Thanks especially for the very
helpful step-by-step instruction and the book recommendation from
Bookshare.
Your reply is very helpful because I was previously told (not by list
members here) that macro and VBA were not accessible with JAWS. Since
I was a Zoom-Text user before, I am in the process of re-familiarizing
myself with Excel now using JAWS and keyboard. I will return with
specific questions on macro and VBA later this summer.
Thank you very much.
Best regards,
Philip
pcs2001 at columbia.edu