[Blindmath] Drawing Graphs in College Level Math Course

LiveInSpirit at aol.com LiveInSpirit at aol.com
Tue Jun 9 01:05:47 UTC 2009

Unsubscribe

In a message dated 6/7/2009 11:38:50 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
wright.jaredm at gmail.com writes:

On  6/8/2009 12:02 AM, Jason White wrote:
"I don't know much graph theory, but  I expect that one or both of those
representations could be used to solve a  variety of graph theory problems
efficiently."
I've been taking a whole  boatload of courses that touch on graph theory
in the last couple of years  (discrete mathematics, algorithms, etc.),
and all my professors and I have  made extensive use of adjacency
matrices to both of our  convenience.

JW

Blindmath  mailing  list
Blindmath at nfbnet.org