[Blindmath] MatLab

Edward personal.edward at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 23:23:23 UTC 2009

Simulink basically adds functionality to matlab so it can be accessible in a
limited way.  You would have to employ work-arounds in order to use some of
the Simulink features. meaning there's usually more then one way to get
something done in matlab.  If the output is non graphical and will be
outputed to the main matlab command window then it is accessible.  If not
then work-arounds like writing scripts using the matlab language may be an
option, in where a script can be written to manipulate data in Simulink  and
then outputed to the main command window.  I have not needed this as of yet
so I am not sure how well it would work.

Hth
Edward