[Blindmath] Using borland

Jared Wright wright.jaredm at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 13:41:31 UTC 2009

Edward, Did you mean to send this to one of the programming lists? I
know a lot of us are subscribed to these similar types of lists, so...
Either way, compilers seem a little outside the scope of this list. The
short answer is that you run it from the command line with your source
as an argument. You might want to redirect your query to a more
programming-devoted listserv for further assistance, or you can get in
touch with me offlist and I will try to get you started, although I have
not used that particular compiler for some time.

Best,
Jared