[Blindmath] PowerPoint and JFW

Pranav Lal pranav.lal at gmail.com
Thu May 7 01:50:05 UTC 2009

Hi Christine,

It is indeed possible to access embedded sound files. However, if memory
serves, the link to the sound file must be tagged. Having said that, I have
encountered all kinds of issues that are not screen reader related using
this approach. It is better to link to the sound file in your presentation.

Pranav