[Blindmath] A Post on Displaying Mathematics on the Web

Neil Soiffer Neils at dessci.com
Thu Nov 5 03:12:15 UTC 2009

A clarificaiton:  jsMath does *not* handle MathML.  jsMath requires LaTeX as
input and uses CSS to position the resulting mess it generates.  MathJax (
www.mathjax.com), the follow on to jsMath will accept either LaTeX or
MathML.

Neil Soiffer
Senior Scientist
Design Science, Inc.
www.dessci.com
~ Makers of MathType, MathFlow, MathPlayer, MathDaisy, WebEQ, Equation
Editor ~