[Blindmath] Accessible LaTeX

P. R. Stanley prstanley at ntlworld.com
Fri Nov 6 11:21:31 UTC 2009

Andrew
you do not need to change anything. LaTeX source is just fine.
I should expend my efforts on educating the readers on the benefits
of LaTeX rather than trying to make it less complicated with the
so-called solutions that are advertised on these lists.
Blind people, most blind people, are smart enough to cope with a bit
of complexity. ( smile)
What was the famous quote from that economist, give a man a fish or
teach him to fish? Teach a blind person to read and use LaTeX and
you've set him up with a powerful tool for years to come.
Paul