[Blindmath] LaTeX vs Nemeth Question

Jared Wright wright.jaredm at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 01:10:02 UTC 2009

Nemeth would be preferable, but "a timely manner' means instantaneously,
because that's how fast I can get LaTeX documents. I don't think the
answering is so much in reaidng raw LaTeX as much as having a lot of
tools to convert the LaTeX material to whatever format is most easily
consumed by the end user. I understand there are some good LaTeX to
Nemeth translators now. I would love to see, but have no Braille display
to even work with at present.

JW