[Blindmath] TeX

Susan Jolly easjolly at ix.netcom.com
Sat Nov 7 17:58:06 UTC 2009

Paul,

When someone puts a link or reference BEFORE a quote as I did, it means they
are expecting you to read the entire article if you are going to comment.
In this context a quote is just to whet your appetite.  If a quote is
self-contained, the link is put after the quote simply to source it.

Please give me some credit. I was trying to provide you with ammunition, not
score a cheap point.  If you want to see TeX survive it is likely important
to understand why a formerTeX leader has moved on. Plus I pointed you to the
TeX Users Group in case you weren't already a member.

SusanJ