[Blindmath] OT Duxbury question

Neal neal at duxsys.com
Sat Nov 28 16:54:45 UTC 2009

Hello Sarah:

DBT WIN 10.4 is very old being released in 2002.
DBT WIN 10.4 supported all Index embossers released at the time of it's
release.  You will need your DBT license or serial number and probably the
Index firmware version number.  You can contact Duxbury or the dealer you
purchased the DBT or the Index from.

What program was the braille music file created in?
How does the braille file look in coded view, i.e. are there actually hard
line breaks in the file?

In general, you set your embosser to its defaults and do the page set-up and
formatting in DBT.

The current version of DBT WIN 10.7 SR1, supports all Index embossers old
and new, as well as all other commercially available embossers. When
contacting Duxbury Systems you will need your DBT serial or license number.
This can be found in DBT,
	OPEN DBT
	Got to the HELP menu
	Then go to ABOUT
	You will find the number in that screen.

Please contact Duxbury technical support with your DBT license number
Monday thru Friday 9AM - 4:45PM Eastern time by telephone at
+1 978-692-3000 or via email at:
support at duxsys.com

Sincerely,
Neal