[Blindmath] Giving a Test for Mensa

Roopakshi Pathania r_akshi_tgk at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 4 17:20:16 UTC 2009

Greetings all,

I was just wondering if any one has tried giving a test to get into Mensa?
Apparently, one can get into Mensa by taking either one of the approved intelligence test, or by taking the test administered by Mensa.

There doesn't seem to be any accommodation for a scribe. If this problem is somehow solved, there is still the question of dealing with geometric figures.
All the aptitude tests usually have visual elements.

The obstacles are not unsurmountable, but has any one given it a shot?

Regards

"In the attitude of silence the soul finds the path in a clearer light, and what is elusive and deceptive resolves itself into crystal clearness. Our life
is a long and arduous quest after Truth."
~ Mahatma Gandhi