[Blindmath] A question about AGC?

Jared Wright wright.jaredm at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 02:04:12 UTC 2009

I did not find AGC very well suited to the highe level math courses I
have taken over the last couple of years as a CS major, but that could
have been because I didn't want to spend more time learning the software
than doing math, which is what I felt like i was doing with AGC. It's
not the most intuitive thing in the world. Mathematica is computational
software used in a lot of technical, scientific, and mathematical
research. See more at http://wolfram.com/products/mathematica/index.html

JW