[Blindmath] MathType to LaTeX

Neil Soiffer Neils at dessci.com
Wed Oct 7 14:06:38 UTC 2009

>From MathType (5.0 or later I think), you can get LaTeX.  Go to
Preferences:Translators and select LaTeX or the version of TeX you want.
>From then on, all of your copies will produce LaTeX.  Or if you want to do
the conversion in your word document, use the MathType menu/ribbon in Word
and choose "convert equations" and select LaTeX (or the version of TeX you
want) from the list.  If you have MathType 6.5, you can choose "toggle TeX"
to flip the equations between TeX and MathType.

Neil Soiffer
Senior Scientist
Design Science, Inc.
www.dessci.com
~ Makers of MathType, MathFlow, MathPlayer, MathDaisy, WebEQ, Equation
Editor ~