[Blindmath] Warning about new version of R

Jonathan Godfrey a.j.godfrey at massey.ac.nz
Tue Oct 27 23:06:37 UTC 2009

Hi,

I guess it had to happen sometime but the developers of R have done
something to make it less accessible.

Please do not update to version 2.10.0 which was released on
26/10/2009. I will be sorting out what has been done and how to fix
it and then get back to the list. Version 2.9.2 is the one to choose
for the moment.

The problem is in the help pages which do read using the jaws cursor
but not using the normal cursor which used to read the html pages just fine.

More to follow.... hopefully soon.

Jonathan

At 07:47 a.m. 18/08/2009, you wrote:

>Hi All,
>
>Perhaps these presentations may be of interest to some.
>
>Math for Blind 2008
>
>http://river-valley.tv/category/conferences/typesetting/math-blind-2008/
>
>TUG 2009
>
>http://river-valley.tv/category/conferences/typesetting/tug2009/
>
>Regards
>
>"Only one thing is impossible for God: To find any sense in any
>copyright law on the planet."
>~ Mark Twain

>for Blindmath:
>http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blindmath_nfbnet.org/a.j.godfrey%40massey.ac.nz

_____
Dr A. Jonathan R. Godfrey
Lecturer in Statistics
Institute of Fundamental Sciences
Massey University
Palmerston North
Phone: +64-6-356 9099 ext 7705
Mobile: +64-29-538-9814
Room: AH2.82

Home Address: 22 Bond St, Palm. Nth.
Home Phone: +64-6-353 2224 (or FleaBag if you prefer to remember it that way)