[Blindmath] A Post on Displaying Mathematics on the Web

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Sat Oct 31 01:56:11 UTC 2009

Yes I agree it looks interesting. One obvious (at least as a member of
this list it is obvious) thing missing in all that discussion is
accessibility of maths. May be its worth mentioning this to them. As an
example, they mention both mathml and openmath as standards, does anyone
know of the accessibility of openmath? At least we have some tools,
would be nice to have more, which make mathml accessible.

I probably will make a post there on the topic of accessibility, but if
others also feel they want to comment then go on, more posts about
accessibility the better I think, we really should try and raise some
awareness of it.

Michael Whapples