[Blindmath] Screen reader for Calculators?

Alastair Irving alastair.irving at sjc.ox.ac.uk
Sat Sep 12 19:11:11 UTC 2009

Hi

I doubt that any normal calculator would have a sufficiently powerful
operating system to be able to write a screenreader for it.

Have you approached the society to se if they will aprove something
else?  I think it would be unreasonable for them not too, especially
considering the amount of time they have between now and June to check
anything.

Alastair Irving