[Blindmath] LaTeX to Braille

Sarah Jevnikar sarah.jevnikar at utoronto.ca
Thu Apr 15 14:06:04 UTC 2010

HI Calvin,

Firstly, thank you very much for being proactive and helping your student
access materials this far ahead of the start of the school year. I, and I'm
sure many others on this list, were left on our own to find materials, so
your question is both refreshing and encouraging.

To be of some assistance to you, does the student have access to the Duxbury
Braille Translator? Opening LaTeX files in Duxbury, translating them to
Braille (brf format) produces reliable math Braille. That might not be the
only way, but I hope it helps somewhat.

sincerely,
Sarah Jevnikar