[Blindmath] Calculator for Calculus and Linear Algebra

Peter Wolfe sunspot005 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 17:22:52 UTC 2010

To Blind Math list,

    I'm wondering if my talking scientific calculator could do Cal I,
II and III and Linear Algebra work? I'm in particular wondering about
Calculus I for the fall semester. Also, it would be helpful if anyone
off list could tell me what sort of things you would need to know
before starting calculus. I'm about to get a allgebra book an geometry
with trigenemetry or whatever. Thanks for any suggestions (e.g.
talking graphing calculators or other equipment with URLS or price or
suggestions in general to my sunspot005 at gmail.com address.

God bless,
Peter

--