[Blindmath] Question about Braille Data entry tool

Maria Aranguren mariaara at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 3 21:21:16 UTC 2010

Hi Jose,
I have heard of a product called WinBraille that is a translation/editing program. It may be worth looking into since it can be used with any common Windows applications and has a 6 key entry option to edit a document in braille using a standard keyboard. I believe their version 5 offers math support.
Maria