[Blindmath] Calculator for Calculus and Linear Algebra

Peter Wolfe sunspot005 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 11:12:59 UTC 2010

Sarah and others,

     Thank you for your timely reply to my calculator question. How
would you configure a  problem with a solution step by step then in
calculus? I'm wondering how much do I need to keep in my head and what
are some tips on strategies of working calculus problems? Well, I have
had precalculus like two and a half years ago and I forgot most of it
unfortunately. At the time, I thought that I was going to be a
politician but realized you have to be too pc for that arena. You also
are the wimb of voters, ethics, pay cuts or forloughs, bureaucracy and
etc. I'm now going to computer science and I've programmed before and
really don't see why you need this level of mathematics to do
operators or compiling much of anything at all other than domain
registeration or some bios or software archaetecture course work which
only probably 10% of the overall programming career actually pursuits.
Most programming in my experience is dealing with algebra like
variables, coefficients, standard four operations and etc not really
advanced mathematics.