[Blindmath] questions about LaTeX and accessibility for blind people

Joseph C. Lininger jbahm at pcdesk.net
Wed Aug 4 11:30:36 UTC 2010

Hi Trevor,
The equation problem I described wasn't just when using pdflatex. It happens
if I convert from LaTeX to anything. PDF in general has various access
problems in my experience, so it's not the format I prefer when I have a
choice. Of course, I don't always. But anyway, yeah. The accessibility
problems with equations come up whether it's html, rtf, or pdf that I'm
converting to.
Joe