[Blindmath] FW: Office 2010 Support

Jose Tamayo jtblas at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 7 14:01:31 UTC 2010

FYI...

From: Design Science Technical Support [mailto:support at dessci.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 2010 12:47 PM
To: Jose Tamayo
Subject: RE: Office 2010 Support

Hello,

We are getting ready to release MathType 6.7 that works with Microsoft
Office 2010 (32-bit) for Windows. You can use your version of MathType to
insert equations via 'Insert > Object > MathType Equation'.

MathType 6.7 will offer limited support for the 64-bit version of Office
2010. If you installed this version, you should be aware that Microsoft
recommends the 32-bit version, even when installed on Windows 7 64-bit.
Please review the following blog:

http://blogs.technet.com/b/office2010/archive/2010/02/23/understanding-64-bi
t-office.aspx

Buy MathType 6.6 for Windows now and automatically qualify for a free
MathType 6.7 for Windows upgrade (via download).

Please include this email and previous correspondence in your reply.

Thank you,

Jamie Gutierrez

Technical  Support

Design Science, Inc.

140 Pine Avenue, 4th Floor

Long Beach, California  90802

USA

Tel:  (562) 432-2920

Fax:  (562) 432-2857

 <mailto:support at dessci.com> support at dessci.com

 <http://www.dessci.com/> www.dessci.com

Many commonly reported problems are addressed on our website. You may view
our Technical Support Notices at
http://dessci.com/en/support/mathtype/tncentral.htm