[Blindmath] Graph Sonification was: Researhc Project -Correction to project download page

Roopakshi Pathania r_akshi_tgk at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 16 18:29:08 UTC 2010

Hi David,

The front-end is written in Java, but the language used for producing sound is called SuperCollider. It is a special language for the production of real-time audio. It is being used by scientists who deal with sound, especially algorithmic music.

I have checked out most of the sonification tools developed around the globe and yes I know about the vOICe.
Co-graph is not like the vOICe.

Regards