[Blindmath] Question

Christine Szostak szostak.1 at osu.edu
Wed Aug 18 01:13:53 UTC 2010

Hi,
  The National Alliance of Blind Students (NABS; pronounced as sounded out
with "a" pronounced as in apple) has a list serve,. It is mainly college and
grad students with a few  ambitious high school students in the mix as well.
Info is at:

HTH,
Christine

Christine M. Szostak
Graduate Student
Language Perception Laboratory
Department of Psychology, Cognitive Area
The Ohio State University
Columbus, Ohio
szostak.1 at osu.edu