[Blindmath] Question

Jess sA Mobile jess28 at samobile.net
Wed Aug 18 02:17:37 UTC 2010

Greg,
If you go to the www.nfbnet.org  website there will be a link that says join
our email discussion list just click on that and then there is a list
scroll through it until you find the nabs list and also there might be a
list there if you NFB state affiliate has a  student group. Also, if there
is a general discussion list for your state affiliate I would also recommend
joining that one as well.
Jessica