[Blindmath] College Cal pt. II and precalculus reconmmendation followed

Peter Wolfe sunspot005 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 04:40:29 UTC 2010

To Blind NFB List Members:

    It's me Peter Wolfe here with some new news about my college
calculus. With much deliberation over the subject over my initial
expermental exam over previous knowledge in college algebra and
trigomotry and all with the advice of you guys my decision has been
made. My decision is to drop college calculus to instead get college
precalculus and trigomotry even if it puts me off a semester at
graduation rather than failing in a ball of fire. I think too much on
my plate right now is an understatement and think it wise to take a
easier less stressful class with the introduction of programming is
tough man you know? Well, I'm trying to see the differences in college
precalculus with trig or algebra in you guys opinions are? Another
thing is the my office for students with disabilities wants to know
this information like as fast as possible so any information would be
nice. They usually like to know about mathematics books like a month
at least in advanced so what can I do in this respect? At least I
didn't pay for my textbook thank God for that one right? So, I'm
relieved that that has been decided right now and that I need
sometimes to regress for less stress especially with my drinking
problem recently blowing up. Thanks you jguys like usual you guys are
right about this one. It will give me time to learn nemeth code right?
The incompetent  NLS in Alabama screwed up my nemeth code books and
mathematics books for two and a half months with no apologises either
towards their conduct to me either. A normal library wouldn't act like
this towards customers either. Totally uncalled for waiting that long
for some damned math books right?
     Another thing is where do I begin from here? I mean that I have
nemeth code book right and the math books right here to understand
concepts so I'm thinking how to inplement learning memeth when I run
across it in my NLS algebra, trig and geometry textbooks? I have a
foreign language foreign guy teaching my class and was wondering your
similar experiences in delaing with language barriers in mathematics
course in college are like? I haven't had a foreign guy teaching me
mathematics or science but the pickings are short and not many that is
for sure. Thanks John Miller and Christina on your true and honest
portrayal of college student life for me. I like people that are blunt
and won't fill you full of lies like that Black Sabbath song Sabbath
Bloody Sabbath on you tube probably if you want to hear it. Thanks
again for any information thus give n and any additional advice too!

Thank God for NFB Math list,
Peter

--
Peter Q. Wolfe, AS