[Blindmath] [research] website accessibility

Birkir Rúnar Gunnarsson birkir.gunnarsson at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 05:39:21 UTC 2010

Sina

Why not post this to the WebAIM mailing list as well as the Programming list?
There are more users and it is even more likely to be tied to web accessibility.
I can post this for you if you want as well as reposting it to a group
of Nordic users that is doing some web related research and may have
quite a few power users in their ranks.
I'll reply over the weekend myself.
Good luck and please let me know (on or off list) if you want me to
take care of the reposting anywhere.
Thanks
-B