[Blindmath] [research] website accessibility

Birkir Rúnar Gunnarsson birkir.gunnarsson at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 00:29:03 UTC 2010

Sina

I posted it both to the WebAIM mailing list and the IVIS project list
(Nordic web accessibility intiative I can tell you more about
off-list).
Hope you'll get some responses.
I subscribe to the program-l list, not to BlindProgramming. I just
have not been doing many programming related things recently, so I've
been keeping my mail traffic down.
Thanks and be well.
-Birkir