[Blindmath] Unit Circle

Salisbury, Justin Mark SALISBURYJ08 at students.ecu.edu
Sun Dec 12 01:49:36 UTC 2010

Hi Joel,

    I am a mathematics major and am very familiar with said unit circle.  The equation x^2 + y^2 = 1 is the correct equation for it.  Are you looking for an accessible version of one such as a raised-line drawing of a unit circle, or were you merely looking for the information on what the unit circle is?

Good luck!

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury
Undergraduate Student
The University Honors Program
East Carolina University
salisburyj08 at students.ecu.edu

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."    -Aristotle