[Blindmath] math software for college?

Jamal Mazrui empower at smart.net
Sun Dec 19 17:46:32 UTC 2010

I have not tried this myself, but based on reading, suggest a free, open
source computer algebra system called wxMaxima, available at

http://wxmaxima.sourceforge.net/

It has both console mode and GUI interfaces that should be accessible
with a screen reader.

In case this is useful, I have also gathered a collection of text
tutorials on Maxima and other computer algebra systems at

http://EmpowermentZone.com/cas_doc.zip

Jamal