[Blindmath] I have installed R, now what do I do?

Jared Wright wright.jaredm at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 14:22:36 UTC 2010

Faiz, All of your shortcuts point to rgui.exe, which is the graphical
user interface for R. In the same folder is a file called rterm.exe, and
launching this program will run R at the command line. You might find it
helpful to change the shortcuts for R to rterm.exe for easy access. This
of course presuming you are using Windows.

Jared