[Blindmath] Math problems displayed audio described

vincent vmartin at mindspring.com
Sun Feb 14 21:00:49 UTC 2010

Hello:
I should be ready to post some problems around next Friday or Saturday.
Should I send them to each person that has responded , or should I post them
to the entire list?  I can easily put every person that has requested them
into a distribution list and then add them to my spam filter.

"Faced with the choice between changing one's mind and proving that there is
no need to do so, almost everyone gets busy on the proof."
John Kenneth Galbraith