[Blindmath] Future Engineering Student

Christine Szostak szostak.1 at osu.edu
Sat Jan 2 15:42:07 UTC 2010

Hi,
  I was wondering if you could provide more information about #6 the vOICe.
I have never heard of this product and given that I frequently work with
spectrograms, I was curious if it will allow me to view them independently.
Many thanks,
Christine

Christine M. Szostak
Graduate Student
Language Perception Laboratory
Department of Psychology, Cognitive Area
The Ohio State University
Columbus, Ohio
szostak.1 at osu.edu
http://lpl.psy.ohio-state.edu