[Blindmath] AP Statistics

Maria Aranguren mariaara at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 4 23:01:12 UTC 2010

Alex, Zach, John, and Roopakshi,
Thank you all for your suggestions and strategies.   Have used Excel with my student in Physics last year and will  try it for some stats applications.  Am not familiar with Matlab but will look into it.  I was not aware of the classes offered by  Carroll Center  which may help as we have found the AGC difficult to work with and have not been able to get a good working knowledge of it on our own.  I also agree an assistant a few hours a week would make a difference.  Most importantly as we try these suggestions I believe she will learn a great life skill about working through obstacles that will challenge her at the university level and in her future career.  Thanks again for your help.
Best regards,
Maria